There are probably some humans out there, who would question whether the NHS spending money on Mr Pearson is a waste of resources. As a visitor to your fine planet I strongly urge you to reconsider.
* Without Mr Pearson being kept in fine physical health, he would not be able to give his opinion on this matter.
* I have done a little bit of what you humans refer to as learning during my time on your planet. It would seem to me that it is likely Mr Pearson may have some kind of mental health problem. This could be making him come out with random statements – rather like Tourrettes. Treatment of mental health problems are just as important as treatment of physical ones. Without adequate assistance from the NHS it’s not beyond the realms of possibility, this man may go on suffering in silence – nobody would want that.
* Nigel is a local councillor for an area called Chard North, in Somerset. Nigel probably can’t afford to pay for private health care. That is another thing I have learnt since my arrival on Earth, nobody in this type of job is earning much money. They work tirelessly for the good of everyone on Earth, those in their Country, & local district, for very little in return.
* Freedom of speech seems to be a thing human beings are very proud of, & you will do anything to defend that freedom. If someone happens to disagree then it seems the way to solve things is to engage in name calling (I have noted humans are very lazy with their insults to be honest. Snowflake, social justice warrior, lefty, libtard, straw man, I fail to see how such words are an insult, but hey I am from Mars, so what do I know?).
Without both sides of a book how do you keep the pages between in order? It would be a real shame if you could not use the content of a book to evidence that something within the book is not that great. So we don’t want Nigel to be quiet, the more he talks the better. So again we absolutely must keep him healthy.
* To suggest Mr Pearson is a waste of resources, while arguing LGBT are not, is doing the self same thing as he is doing. Now as an Alien looking in on the human race, it would seem that this is exactly what making a controversial remark is designed to do. The controversial remarks are a set up. And anyone who reduces themselves to the base level of what they are protesting against, is not going to help their side of the coin – as they wanted all along, those making these wild suggestions now have you looking bad. So while this Alien thinks that the LGBT community here on earth are more than entitled to NHS funds being spent on them, I believe UKIP members & Mr Pearson are entitled to the same.
* On Mars we are able to tell by looking at someone if they are suffering from rising bile. This is an awful condition, it’s extremely painful, often debilitating. I can’t say for sure without speaking to him face to face, but from his picture it seems likely to me Nigel is suffering with rising bile. I think that is something that the NHS could treat for him, poor Nigel. Good job all you humans are sort of entitled to the same as one another!
* Nigel looks like he’s at the age when prostate cancer is much more likely to become an issue for males. Regular prostate examination is required, & to deprive Nigel of a prostate examination is to deny him his human rights. I think I used human rights in the right context there?
Thanks for reading my take on this article.
A Unicorn from Mars
Ukip councillor Nigel Pearson claimed spending on LGBT services has ‘put out’ people (Picture: Somerset County Council)The NHS is in crisis because too much money is being wasted on LGBT services, a Ukip councillor has claimed. Nigel Pearson, a councillor for Chard North in Somerset, said the NHS has wasted £20,000 on ‘funding the gay, lesbian, bisexual…
via Ukip councillor says NHS is wasting money on LGBT services — Metro